The Hotel Bohemia Suites & Spa is a brand new deluxe boutique hotel opening in October, 2012, and is only for adults. It is located in a quiet area of Playa del Ingles. The owner has paid attention to all the small details to make it a top hotel where one feels at home. I look forward to personally checking out this hotel.
Here are the highlights of this hotel:
The à-la-carte-restaurant “360° Restaurant” – One of the most impressive restaurants of Gran Canaria will be located on the top floor of the Bohemia hotel. It has a 360º view to the Atlantic ocean, the beach, the dunes of Maspalomas, and the mountains. It also has a glass elevator that lifts you up to the roof. The food will be freshly prepared Mediterranean style and with some Asian influence. Next to the restaurant is a bar & lounge where DJ’s will play music on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
Main restaurant with terrace – Located on the ground floor. This is where the breakfast (with homemade jams and breads :p ) and dinner will be served. The dinner will be either buffet style or served as a menu. Occasionally after dinner live musicians will play for all guests.
At the Pool Bar food will be served.
There are 6 types of rooms in the hotel Bohemia Suites & Spa Gran Canaria:
1) Guest room – This is the standard room and the living area is 28m² including balcony. Rates for this kind of room start out at 200 Euros per night depending on what time of the year you want to stay. There will be 38 rooms and they will have the following:
- Private balcony with chairs- Views from the double bed- 27” Apple Imac with remote control (I have never seen these in any hotel rooms in Gran Canaria) with an internet connection free of charge-iPod-Dockingstation- Adjustable lights- Safe, minibar- Toilet separated from rest of the bathroom- Large shower with rain shower- Air-condition (with heating)- WLAN (free of charge)
2) Guest room with sea view: same as above with views of the Atlantic
3) Bohemia Suite – A 59m² suite with following:
- Large private balcony with chairs and daybed- Located on the top four floors of the hotel- Apple MacMini with remote control and free internet connection- 42” flat screen TV- Adjustable lights- Safe, minibar- Bathroom with two sinks, and toilet separated from bathroom- Walk-in closet- Sitting area- Nespresso coffee machine
4) Bohemia Suite with sea view: same as above with views of the Atlantic
5) Bohemia Suite plus: 72 m² with an extra balcony and a big bath tub with an ocean and dunes view.
6) Sky suite – 106m² - The best suite of the Bohemia Suites & Spa! This suite is located in a corner of the building and on the top floors, and has great views of the dunes, beach and Atlantic ocean. It has a large soaking tub with sea views. Living- and bedroom are separated.
The Siam Spa is designed by renowned Thai architects and offers treatment for the body and mind. There are 11 treatment rooms, with thereapists trained in Thai temples and institutes. The wellness area is open to all guests and has 2 saunas and one steam bath. The gym, with views to the pool, has the latest workout equipment. The floor to ceiling windows makes one think he/she is training outdoors.
The best: The restaurants and the Spa are also open to non-hotel-guests!
To check out the best deals, and room availability, click here. (Opens in a new window).
Contact details of the hotel Bohemia are:
Bohemia Suites & Spa
Avenida Estados Unidos, 28
35100 Playa del Ingles
www.bohemia-grancanaria.com (Opens new window)
You can follow them on Facebook and Twitter:
To contact the hotel, you can fill the following form: